Thursday, July 22, 2010

Stephen Jacobs Photography

My buddy, Stephen Jacobs, is a gifted guy. Graphic designer by trade, artist by birth, this guy has the ability to capture emotion through the sketch of a pencil or through the lens of a camera. He captured some pictures for me of my time in West Texas. These will always have special meaning to me because of the beauty of that weekend. I'd like to share some of my favorites with you...
















If anyone would like Stephen's contact info for photo shoots, album covers, graphic design, etc contact me. He is truly incredible.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I agree -- he is SO stinkin' talented! I have had the good fortune of using Stephen's design skills. I'm sure I'm a nightmare to work with -- I have NO clue what I want, but I know it when I see it. Stephen always produces EXACTLY what I want! He definitely gets my ringing endorsement!