Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

Last week I was looking back over some pictures trying to find a few to enlarge and frame for our house. I love photography and how you can capture a moment in time. These are some of my favorites from the last couple of years...

St. Mark's Basilica--Venice, Italy



Venice, Italy. (What an amazing city!)



Venice, Italy


Venice, Italy



I took this one in Florence, Italy



This is of an old church in Zadar, Croatia--another incredible city


The Coliseum in Rome


The Vatican--Rome


These last two are my favorites. The top is of a random green door to an old hotel in Malta.




City street in Malta

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ooooh, we were just there last summer! (Along with 24 college kids.) Your pictures look like postcards!

annie said...

Wonderful pics! I love to take pics of doors, & did so while were in Florence. Found a darling ceramics shop there, where the artist had made all kinds of doors seen in her hometown. They're small, & I have several hanging in a row in my kitchen. Not expensive at all, but my favorite Italian souvenir....