Monday, April 23, 2007

Good Monday morning to everyone! It's been a busy week and I haven't gotten around to blogging. I hope you're all doing well.

One week and counting until we leave for Malibu to sing with ZOE. We will be at Pepperdine all next week. I'm really looking forward to going!

Sheryl and I have been working more on our fence--painting a solid stain on it. Thanks to the help of our awesome friend, David Wilkins, it's gone a little quicker. We're making progress slowly but surely.

Last night at life group I witnessed some true community...big strong guys willing to sit still while Ella painted their fingernails. It was pretty hilarious. After the kids went to bed there was plenty of fingernail polish remover being passed around and a lot of laughter.

I remember growing up around my parents' good friends who became like family to me. It's one of my favorite things about having a church family. I'm so thankful for all who invest in the lives of our children and make them feel so valued and special.

Sheryl's cousin Kim is officially a live-in. She sold her house last week and will be staying with us until her wedding day in June. We're glad to have you, Kiki!

Enjoy this beautiful day!

1 comment:

Thurman8er said...

So, hey, you American Idol-lovin' dude. It looks like I may have to watch my second episode ever on Wednesday.

My first ever was, of course, to witness the phenomenon that was William Hung.

But (I think) on Wednesday the African Childrens Choir will be on. They performed for us on Easter and then two of the lovely girls stayed with Lisa and I. We can't wait to see them and keep them again as they come back through Fresno on Thursday. You probably knew about this already but, just in case, I figured your AI expertise would come in handy!