Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Maddie loves taking pictures. I'm not sure which she enjoys more...snapping them, or directing where everyone should sit or stand and how they should look. Wonder where she gets that? Loved this picture. Sam is growing so fast!



Last night a group of us said goodbye to Eric, Sallie and Eli Miller. Sallie has been singing with us for a couple of years now. Eric has been a constant friend to me. He has blessed my life in many ways and we've been active in "Samson" together. They are moving to Tulsa. If anyone out there in Tulsa is reading...please get the welcome wagons ready. Their move is our GREAT loss and your gain. We pray many blessings on their new life in Tulsa.
I am in bed today with a nasty cold. It hurts to move. The only time I moved quickly was to change the channel when Pat Robertson came on. ;)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sheesh! Can Sam look any more like you???

Shane Coffman said...

Hey, BST. I'm reading in Tulsa. If you have a chance, send them Memorial Drive's way and make sure they know to look for me. We'd love to roll out the welcome mat for them.