Friday, January 12, 2007

One of my favorite things ever...playing chase with my kids. Maddie and Ella have gotten to where they'll say, "Daddy, chase us!!!" All it takes is a little mischievous look and they begin to scream and run like crazy people. I LOVE IT! Sam has gotten into the game now too. He loves chasing them and being my partner. We run the circle from the dining room to the kitchen--around and around and around. Then we'll double back and catch the girls and they scream bloody murder and Sam, in return, screams back. It's honestly one of my favorite things right now in life!

On a different note...the snowmen...still perched, staring at me, I can almost hear them, "hellooooooo! Get a grip and take us down! Or at least quit plugging in the lights up here. It's the middle of January, for cryin' out loud!!"

They're really mouthy, those snowmen.

5 comments:

ginger said...

Ya know you could get out a BB gun and take out the snowmen, and then you would not have to worry about them next year either......
Just an early morning, kinda cranky thought for the day.....

Tim Castle said...

Here's an idea: you could find a nice-looking quilt to drape artfully over them. Using extension poles to place them, you'll stay safely on the ground, and they'll be ready to go for next year!

And just shut off that circuit at the breaker box!

Malia said...

Do I need to send my husband over there to help you?

HW said...

SAVE THE SNOWMEN!!! Here in Illinois, Snowmen hang around at least through February and probably into March. And I'm pretty sure they are a protected species and it is illegal to hunt them....

believingthomas said...

cheeky snowman...tell him he's plastic.