Tuesday, January 16, 2007

An important woman in the Otter Creek family passed away today. Ruth Rucker has been a model of Christian witness and boldness for many years. She was one of the women instrumental in beginning the well-known and respected Otter Creek Kindergarten. She was a woman ahead of her time. She helped make that program what it has become today. Her family has been an important part of Otter Creek. Ruth is deeply loved and revered. She will be greatly missed.

This afternoon, I got to spend time with TJ McCloud. He and Holly are in town on a sabbatical from their work in the Dominican. TJ, Eric Wyse and I met to discuss the next kids' project due to release around Memorial Day. We worked on a few songs and listened to some that TJ had already written. (AWESOME Psalm 23 kids' version!) It will be fun tackling this next project.

I miss TJ and Holly. I have added a link to their blog. Please keep them in your prayers. (I have also added a link to purchase the first kids' project.) I feel so blessed to have both of them in my life and especially to now be working with TJ on some music stuff. I'm such a fan!

No comments: