Thursday, November 09, 2006

This is a happy picture. :) Amy Westerman sent it to me. This is ZOE singing at the Schermerhorn. What a fun night that was! Thanks, Amy!



One thing I will say, thank you anonymous letter writer for two really awesome days in my spin class. I think I killed that bike! SWEET RIDE!

Last night Bob True spoke at our Vespers service. It was INCREDIBLE! He talked about The Community of Sant'Egidio. It completely fired me up. Check out their website by clicking here

I continue to be amazed at how cool the internet can be with sharing in community. I broke down and joined the yung'uns and now have a "face book". Check out the link over there. You know how much I love pictures...this is a cool way to share them! You have to log in to see them, but it's free and fun.

Also, ZOE now has a myspace music page in case you're interested in checking it out here.

Have a great day, friends!!

6 comments:

Katey said...

Have I mentioned you make me laugh?

-yung'un

CL said...

Love you brother! Just keep going!

Drew Battistelli said...

Hey! Facebook started as a college thing- Not so "yung'un"...

But thanks for joining, it's the best community in the world.

julie said...

Brandon, I love the picture...dignified, elegant and worshipful.

Tim Castle said...

The picture's creepy.... mostly 'cause neckties make me nervous.

Kelley said...

Loving the picture. Very emotional and elegant. A tough combination, but one that you guys pulled off beautifully!
So blessed to know how many opportunities God is delivering your way.