Thursday, November 23, 2006

The last few days have been really unbelievable. God is weaving people and ideas into my life in amazing ways. I can't wait to see what is in store!

Ty was able to get tickets for Sheryl's parents last night to see Lion King. It was their very first Broadway musical of any kind. They had Orchestra level seats right on the aisle where they could see the animal procession up close and personal! They were blown away! Thanks, Ty!!!

Here's a fun little Thanksgiving spoof for you. Produced by my buddy, Rob Thomas and starring his brother Blair. (He kills me!)

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

paul said...

Happy Thanksgiving! That was a cute clip!

Beaner said...

After the "Cell Block Tango" fiasco, I'm sure your in-laws really appreciated LK!!!

Hilarious video - funny because it's so true to life!

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family!

~Jodi~ said...

brandon,
i hope you and your family had a wonderful thanksgiving! that video is soo hilariously funny i had to show my roomates why i was laughing so hard! thanks for the humor and your heart that seeks after Him!
Blessings,
Jodi