Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Be thankful in all things!

Today I am thankful--
for grace and mercy
for the Way of Christ
for my wife
for my kids
for my mom and extended family
for Stephen, Craig and Chris and the years of friendship we have shared
for my upbringing and for those who've parented me along the way
for sunshine
for balsamic vinegar
for my life group and their friendship
for tomatoes
for Maddie's sweet kisses at night
for Ella's deep laughter that always makes me laugh too
for Sam's sweet toothless smile
for Sheryl's amazing voice and partnership
for being able to walk
for music
for the Word
for Houston's Steak Maui

What are some things you're thankful for today?

5 comments:

Craig said...

thankful for you!!
Vinegar?
walking is a great thing!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for...

- my parents' decisions to live for God! (took years of prayer, and it is so worth it!)
- coffee! A really good cup can actually bring tears to my eyes!
- long distance friendships - as hard as they are... the benefits are well worth the effort.
- music... for being a companion to me when I was lonely (you are a part of that one... the ZOE Group!)

OOOh... you've just really got me going! I'll stop commenting, but I won't stop thinking of all the things I'm thankful for...

Drew Battistelli said...

clothes
friendships
true, enduring fellowship
friday's jack daneil's grill
copeland's crabcakes & shrimp alfredo
my voice
music
my family
education
cell phones
blogs
salvation

judy thomas said...

my son
my daughter-in-law
my grandchildren
they light up my life and bring me joy. Thank you, God

Lovell's Lookout said...

I love Balsamic Vinegar!!! With Olive oil, dip italian made bread in it baby!!

I am thankful for:
My bride Rachel
My 4 awesome kids
My church family
My elders
My friends
My extended family...
Praise God....