Monday, February 13, 2006

Yesterday morning was so amazing. I could NOT believe how many people were there. It was the weirdest thing to combine all the people from different services--all sitting together. We actually ran out of room. That place was PACKED!

Thanks for your prayers. Please continue them. This week will be full with preparations for Abilene. The entire family flies with ZOE this Saturday and we'll be leading worship at the ACU lectures and at Highland Sunday morning.

Have a great week!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Hope you have a not-too-crazy week and safe travels - I'll look forward to seeing you at Highland on Sunday.

Lauren said...

BST,

I can't wait to have ZOE at Highland! You don't know me, but I know your precious mom. I have been immeasurably blessed by ZOE's ministry. My new favorite songs from In Christ Alone are You Were There, Living Prayer, and The Bread Has Been Broken. These songs are pure power. Be safe on your flight.

Anonymous said...

It will be so great to have ZOE at Lectureship and Highland once again. Can't wait!!

Jud

Hoots Musings said...

My daughter is co-director for her club for Sing Song...now I have a reason to spend Saturday night!

Thanks for the heads up on Highland!

Katherine said...

Looking forward to seeing you next week-have a blessed week and safe travel! :)

Anonymous said...

is it possible for ZOE to do a lament CD or somethine of that nature? I am not saying that praise is wrong, but I am asking if we can include some songs of lament. Anyway, I look forward to y'all coming to ACU!

paul said...

I happened to be in Nashville visiting Lipscomb with my son. We finally found the new location by asking someone in a convenience store where the church moved to! It was exciting sharing the first Sunday in the new building. I pray many blessings on the ministry there.