Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tonight we begin rehearsals for King of Glory, King of Love--our Christmas concert. I'm really looking forward to it. The thing that attracted me initially to the recording was Travis's voice. He recorded the demo, I guess. He's one of my favorite worship leaders at Belmont. So, 7pm tonight--we're jumping in!!

I'm working on the praise team retreat this weekend. I'm planning a prayer walk as part of Friday night with about 9 stations all over the building. Scott's helping me with that. I'm really excited about it. Jon Paul and the i55 guys are going to be driving from Dallas so please keep them in your prayers. They'll lead worship for us Friday night and Saturday. I'm looking forward to connecting with the people in this ministry more than I normally get to.

Happy blogging!

1 comment:

Gem said...

Christmas. Sigh, it is that time already, isn't it?! I know I've been nagging hubby for a month or so that we need to get going on that. I think (to my surprise) that he's already got quite a bit planned out. Imagine that! He didn't even run it past me! LOL ;op