Monday, September 26, 2005

Yesterday an announcement was made about a possible detour in our building program. The Living Word church in Brentwood (formerly Brentwood Baptist) has contacted us and offered to sell us their building. This happened several weeks ago and it's been the buzz around the office, as you can imagine. While I still can't fully blog about this, I must say that it's one of the most exciting possibilities in this LONG 7-8 years of building talk. There are all variations of opinions on the matter, but to me, this would be such an answer to prayer. There are a lot of details to consider and I'm not holding my breath, but I am hopeful.

It's rainy here. The girls are building small towns and dressing their Polly Pockets for action. Of course this is after they watched parts of The "Lizard" of Oz this morning.

Have a happy Monday!

2 comments:

Beaner said...

Another movie idea is "Babe". My kids even watched it at church. My son said "It's a movie about kindness." And it's hilarious for adults too!

Anonymous said...

good blog, i wish you learn me how you make all this visitors.see you in my blogosworld.Bye