Sunday, September 18, 2005

It was a great weekend of family. We tried Alice In Wonderland last night for our family movie night. Neeexxxxt.

Katey Earles went to the Mall with us yesterday and she got a first hand experience of the three-ring circus it can be. She was a great help! She even got to stay for movie night. The girls were glad.

This morning we're studying John 12 and Tim is talking about seeking the praise of God over the praise of man. Wow. No matter what he says on the topic, it's already convicting. I want to seek His praise only. I know that I don't.

I hope you guys all have a great morning worshiping the Lord. Please pray for us. A close friend is responding this morning in second service. I know it will especially difficult.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, sadly Alice in Wonderland is one of Ansley's favorites. Taft says if we continue to let her watch it she will turn into a drug addict seeing as the movie is so wacked.
On another Ansley note, I have been meaning to tell you something. She saw Marcia Cross (Bree Van De Kamp) from Desperate Housewives on a talk show the other day and asked me if that was, "Maddie all growed up". :) Too cute.

Malia said...

It was Aladdin for our movie night (Fri). At least Robin Williams offers comic relief for the grown-ups :-)

julie said...

You should have just come to Abilene and watched the Sound of Music at the Paramount with our family. So much fun..singing along and quoting lines with the movie. We had a great time but I don't know how all the people around us felt about it.

Katey said...

After watching Alice in Wonderland with the Thomases on Sat night I was reminded of two things: that movie makes NO sense and it is a little creepy. Ella just loved when the Cheshire Cat came on. Really, Alice in Wonderland creeps me out in my 20's, I don't know why Maddie and Ella didn't have nightmares. And, according to the back of the DVD case- it is rated PG-13 for language and inappropriate situations... way to go Disney.