Wednesday, July 13, 2005

This morning I went to pick up Joel Quile from the airport. He's here to hang and share some time with us today. I am so glad to see him. We're about to head out to the Bennett House to sit with Chris Yoakum and do some mixing on the recording.

Tonight at TGIWednesday we have Matt Duncan talking to us about the importance of artists in our churches. He's going to talk about how the Church can support film makers and show a short film that won an Academy Award a few years ago. Melanie Brown, one of our children's' ministers, will be leading worship with the kids. It should be a great night.

ZOE is meeting this afternoon to rehearse for Jason's wedding this weekend. I am marrying them and really looking forward to our participation in this huge event.

Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Scott Hall said...

Wow! Tell Matt hello for me. It's been years since I've caught up with him. He knows his stuff, it should be great!

Stephen Bailey said...

Matt Duncan? Joel Quile? It's like stepping back in time! What is Matt Duncan up to?

Unknown said...

you marrying someone???........scary....almost as scary as me marrying someone. By the way, thanks to all of you who come to support me when I did that for my sister in law. We are always there for each other's involvment in weddings, aren't we? BST, did you like Fishers wedding a lot.....? What was your favorite part?..........