Wednesday, July 27, 2005


Here's sweet little baby Sam getting a bath. He's just been doing so well. I have been taking the 11pm feeding and I am loving holding him and watching him. He's a little cuddle bug.

He doesn't even mind the bath. He'll sit there and just look up at us with those huge eyes. What is he thinking? He's probably thinking...how long til I get my first taste of Blue Bell Ice Cream???



Here's another one of Sam in his bed. He's transitioning nicely to his new room all by himself. For some reason, now that he's actually in his room it makes it seem so much more real. 3 kids. Goodness.

Thanks for the comments yesterday. It's always interesting to see what you're thinking out there.

Please be praying for Sheryl's brother, David. He needs our prayers right now. He has a huge cancerous place on his kidney and some cancerous spots on his lungs. He is 56 yrs old and Sheryl's oldest sibling. He's extremely down right now.

Tonight is a big night for us. We're so excited to be going to the Michael Buble concert at TPAC. I know it will be amazing.

Meanwhile, we'll be missing another amazing night at the Creek. Don Finto is speaking tonight. I HATE that I am missing him. If we hadn't had our tickets for months, we might reconsider. TJ is leading worship and the 5th and 6th graders have a special skit that they're doing as a part of worship time. If you're in town, come see us.

5 comments:

Generous Kitchen said...

Baby Sam is absolutely beautifully perfect. God is amazing.

We'll be praying for Sheryl's brother.

Love you guys. See you in a couple of months!

Jenni said...

I'm loving the pictures of baby Sam - and am starting to really get excited for the conference in October!!!

I really hate cancer - will be praying for David and the whole family.

Anonymous said...

Blue bell ice cream of course. Any flavor. Is there a flavor called "Wedding Cake?" There will be in heaven, I just know it.

Prayers all around for all of you, Brandon.

Julie W.

Deb said...

Man-o-man! He's a cutie!! And he's gonna love ya in about twelve years when he and his little buddies sees his little nekked self has been published for all to see in perpetuity. Thanks, Dad!

Bless him ...

Arlene Kasselman said...

BST - this is off the topic, but Sam is a cutie! We had Amy Stroup here last night at Central in Amarillo. She did a summer concert last year and again last night. I would love for her to be a part of Zoe LTH in some way at some time. Although she is so young, her songs reflect a life fully alive in Christ. I keep hearing the first line of one of those songs, "I don't want to eat today, I want to feast on my Father..." Do you ever partner with her in Nashville?