Monday, February 28, 2005

We're having fun in Arkansas. The girls are loving seeing their cousins. It's been nice to see Beth Ann who is visiting from Indiana. I've enjoyed talking with Chris (Fajita). I love that we're family! We're leaving to drive home in an hour or so. Quick trip.

I was pumped for Jamie Foxx last night. What an awesome performance in Ray. Have you seen it? It was so great.

Thanks again for the encouraging words yesterday. We ministers have those days every now and then. It's typically a warning sign that there are too many balls up in the air that I am attempting to juggle.

This week I'll be preparing to lead a retreat for the Crossbridge Church in Alabama. I am looking forward to being there.

Have a great Monday and please keep praying for the Shaubs and Griffiths. I really thank you for your prayers yesterday. I am always in need of them.

No comments: