Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Thanks for all the congratulatory messages. We are really excited. I am sure that's evident.

At the ultra sound they were taking video of all the body parts and when they got to the arm he stretched out his hand and made a waving motion. Ella promptly waved back. It was the cutest thing!

My good friend, Greg Williams, is here visiting. We've had a blessed 24 hours of sharing and encouraging each other. I didn't know how much I really needed that. It's been such a blessing. I shared some stories of last year with him. It is always great to hear from someone with fresh perspective. He asked me to share some of the things God did for good and that was such a positive exercise for me. Greg is here doing some healing of his own. It's been a real encouragement.

I am in the middle of "Clean Sweep" in my office. So far it's been a 2 day process. I am throwing SO many things away. I don't feel grossed out to be in here today--that's a good thing.

This morning I waited in line with a million other people to register our kids for Otter Creek pre-school. It's weird to think that Ella will be going this next year! It was fun to see a lot of friends there.

Have a great Wednesday, everyone! Tonight I am going to the Belcourt to hear Donald Miller, author of Blue Like Jazz. It should be a really cool night. Lots of Otter folks are going. I'll have a report tomorrow.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I'm "clean sweeping" my office as well. Been working on it for 3 days with no end in sight.
AE