Thursday, August 26, 2004

Greetings from San Antonio. Had a great flight--way too early though. I had a nice lunch with Jeff and we talked about Oak Hills, OC and everything in between. Our friendship goes back at least 16 years. There's never a shortage of conversation. Jeff is a dear brother and mentor. I'm thankful for him.

I got to see some other folks from Nashville as we came back to the house. There was a filming going on with Lucado in the living room. Some of the guys doing the filming are buddies from Nashville. Watch for this DVD. I think it's going to be called Healing Rain and will be released with MWS's song of that same title. It was good to have a moment to visit with Max. His ministry is certainly far reaching.

Last night with Keaggy was really awesome. The man is 53--what a voice! Man. We had a very meaningful time of prayer before the concert and some good visit time afterwards. Bernadette was there and looking as beautiful as always.

Sheryl is doing SUPER mom duty this weekend. Keep her in your prayers. I am constantly amazed that I scored someone like her. Thank you, LORD!

Tonight I will immerse myself in Mexican food. REAL Mexican food. Tomorrow brings on the consulting time with the Northside Church here in SA. Thanks for your prayers. Keep em going! I'm still not feeling 100% and need to for tomorrow.

Have a great day!

No comments: