Tuesday, July 06, 2004

OK--well, I actually did write a post for Sunday, but for some reason, the Blogger people have kidnapped it. We'll see if this one gets posted or not.

What a nutty weekend! We looked all day yesterday at houses for my mom. She has made her decision and is determined to get here. Tonight we are looking at a model of the one she seems most interested in buying. We are all really excited for her. It's such a huge change for her, but the thought of Maddie and Ella growing up around their Nonnie is really thrilling!

Back to work, back to the computer, back to 50 messages marked "urgent". I am heavy today for my friends in Phoenix. Please continue to pray for the Smith family. Losing Joe was such a hard thing to endure, not to mention the months of grief that accompany such a loss. There's much more to be in prayer about there but it's not really meant for a public blog at the moment. I would just beg you to be in prayer for that family and the church in Phoenix.

I just had the most enjoyable lunch. We went next door to the Granny White Market and got some "meat and 3" type items and took them to our OC kindergarten playground. It's a huge shaded area that's perfect for kids. I feel refreshed and ready to get back at it.

Have a great week, everyone. More to come!

No comments: