Monday, July 19, 2004

I feel like a truck ran over me. I am exhausted from the weekend...but what a powerful weekend it was! More on that later.

Sheryl's parents are here and we are spending the day in fun together. We are so blessed to have such great families.

Please continue to pray for the McKnight Rd. Church. May the Lord bless and grow their family. I pray that what happened this weekend would deepen and further their Kingdom work.

Please continue to pray for The church in Phoenix. Still much heartache. Satan goes around like a roaring lion--seeking to devour and destroy. We will not allow him to have his way. Let's stand in prayer against the spiritual forces at work trying to undermine and destroy the work of Christ. Let's put on our spiritual armor and intercede on their behalf. He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandon,

I was just serfing and saw your Blogg. I just wanted to say hi. This is Brittany Foster and I'm not sure you remember me. Anyway glad things are going well for you! Be blessed in all you do!

Clarissa said...

Wow -- that truck just gets meaner and meaner! First it dragged you all over West Texas, and now it's run over you. I think I'd be trading that one in.